Founded by Sarah Davie, Interval Consulting has worked with large corporates, global consulting firms, Government and boutique learning agencies
Sarah has over 15 years’ experience in Learning and Organisational Development roles in the Communications, Finance and Arts industries both in Australia and in the UK. Sarah spent six years working for the Banking and Financial Services Group within Macquarie Bank, helping senior leaders to achieve their desired culture, as well as building the leadership capability of their top teams.
It hasn't all been corporate fun and games though. Sarah played bass guitar in several indie bands and has held a senior operational role in MusicNSW, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to a purpose close to her heart - promoting learning and grant opportunities for contemporary musicians in New South Wales.
Sarah designs learning experiences that are aimed at changing people's behaviours, improving their performance, and enabling them to recognise potential in themselves that they may not have been aware of.
During her time at Macquarie, Sarah designed and facilitated the leadership behavioural change program to support people leaders in their transition to an 'Activity Based Working' environment – an Australian first. She recently lead a project to modernise and convert the delivery of a successful face to face program to a flexible delivery, resulting in a financial planning skills post-graduate qualification for a partnership between Griffith University and AMP.
Qualifications | Memberships | Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Cultural Studies and English Literature [University of Wollongong]
- Certificate in Training Practice [Glasgow Kelvin College, UK]
- Masters degree in Arts Management [Australian Institute of Music]
- Accredited Practitioner of the Life Style Inventory (LSI) profiling tool [Human Synergystics]
- Member of the Association for Modern Workplace Learning (MWL)
- Member of the Neuroleadership Institute
- Member of the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development [CIPD, UK]